This article describes how to create your free GradSkills business account and post your first job. These are both done in one easy step.
Select a category for your first job
From anywhere on the GradSkills site, click Get Started in the top menu and select I want to Hire.
Then select a category for your first job and click Continue.
Describe your job
Follow the prompts on the next screen to post your job and create your new account.
A. Job Details
- Job Title – choose a descriptive title for your job.
- Job Description – provide an overview of your project needs, the type of support you are looking for, and any other relevant information that could help applicants understand if they are a good fit.
- Budget – select a budget range for your project.
- Contract Type – you can choose to Pay by Task or Pay by Week/Month. Paying by task is best if you need one-off tasks performed by a certain date. Paying by week/month is best if you need regular support over a period of time.
- Country – select where the project owner is based.
- Deadline (optional) – choose a deadline or end-date.
- Sub-Categories (optional) – select one or more sub-categories to target specific skill sets.
B. Job Preferences (optional)
- Select one or more optional Preferences in each field to specify the candidates you are seeking for your project.
- Candidates will see how well they match against your preferences when they view your project. You will see how well candidates match against your preferences when you search for talent and/or view applications.
Add account details
Enter your address details, and add your name, email & password.
Make privacy selections (optional)
The first option lets you post your job Anonymously. This means any student or graduate can find and apply to your job, but your name and your company name will be hidden.
The second option lets you post your job Privately. This mean your job will not be visible to talent unless you invite them to apply directly.
Post your job
You’ll receive a confirmation email from GradSkills. Follow the prompt in the email to confirm your email.